This course traces the changes of "Customer Service" as we currently know it and redefines its current evolution into the "Customer Experience." Management and employees must now understand and visualize the entire customer experience, regardless of your organization's product, brand or service. Customer Experience includes all departments and channels within the organization, identifies every customer interaction, "touchpoint," and allows us to improve our responses in order to effectively advance the overall Customer Experience and the organization's bottom line.
During this Course you will:
• specifically define your organization's "customers"
• explore the components of the Customer Experience
• develop Customer Experience goals
• create a Customer Journey Map
• examine Customer Experience metrics